We use our own and third party cookies to offer you a better experience and service, according to your browsing habits.
If you continue browsing, we consider you are accepting its use. You can get more information in our Cookies Policy.
- b) Type, purpose and functioning of Cookies
- c) How to disable cookies and Web bugs in major browsers
- d) What happens if Cookies are disabled
Type, purpose and functioning of Cookies:
Cookies, depending on their stay, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second function expire when the purpose for which they serve or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, in this type include:
- user’s preferred language.
GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to determine which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
COOKIES FOR REGISTRATION: Registration Cookies are generated once the user is registered or subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify the Services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, if you close a game, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter that game, will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the function “logout”, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service User will be logged to be connected.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials, empowers the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating your preferences in specific social network.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie is generated only in the visit, will in future visits to the website of GARLIC anonymously to identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identifying boaters Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a service, the “Cookie” will never associated with any personal data that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
c) How to disable cookies and Web bugs in major browsers:
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the settings Cookies. These settings normally found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager and install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs are downloaded when you open an email.
The Web Site User GARLIC provides guidance on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
d) What happens if cookies are disabled:
Some features of the Services may be disabled.
The Web Site GARLIC may modify this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency therefore Users are advised legislative requirements that visit periodically.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.